Sunday 29 August 2010

So far so good

Well its a week on since last post and I have run 3 times this week.

First run was to try and increase time over the usual route.
Wednesday i ran 2.8 miles in 25 mins which isn't going to break any landspeed records but this is what Im trying to work on so I ran the whole route a bit faster than my normal pace and I think i even managed a 9 1/2 min mile.

Second run wasn't logged as I just took boys around the fields. Went fine but there is always a few breaks to pick up dog mess etc.

Todays run was 4 miles including one long hill, Grimsby Road, which is nearly the longset in louth i think.

Legs tired but did do heavy leg workout at gym yesterday so won't be doing that again.
Back was also playin up so mya leave next run until Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment